BACH FLOWER REMEDIES
Dr. Edward Bach physician, homeopath and consultant, bacteriologist discovered Bach flower remedies in 1930 and offered a unique philosophy to the suffering humanity – “A healthy mind ensures a healthy body”.
After prolonged research and hard work, Dr. Bach discovered 38 non-poisonous wild flower remedies using his homeopathic knowledge based on plants. He described these 38 remedies one for each of the most common negative states of human mind Magnified, Magnified healing, Angel Therapy, Aroma Therapy, tarot Card, Ayurveda, Astrology, Numerology, Holistic Healing Runesafflicting mankind.
These negative states of mind were divided into 7 groups under different headings mentioned below:
- Insufficient Interest in Present
- Over Sensitivity to Influences & Ideals of Others
- Despondency or Despair
- MagnifiedOver Care for the Welfare of Others
The Workshop includes:
- Human Body and Origin of Various Medical Therapies
- Biochemic System of Medicine
- Introduction to Bach Flower Remedies
- How they work
- Use and Guidance for Prescribing