Abhayangham (Ayurvedic Massage Therapy)
Abhyangam is the gentle full body massage with selected herbal oils given by Ayurveda Therapist. This stimulating treatment increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic washes.
- Improves blood circulation
- Rejuvenates the whole Body
- Beautifies the skin
- Delays ageing
- Promotes vitality
- Reduces stress and removes toxins
- Relieves body pain and backaches
- Better for post delivery/natal care
Shirodhara is the process in which the medicated herbal oil is oured on the forehead through a pot called dharapatra. Patient is made to lie in a dhroni.
- Strengthens the central
- nervous system (CNS)
- Strengthens the sensory organs
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Decreases Hypertension
- Induces a sound sleep
- Prevents hair lose,
- Premature graying and
- cracking of hair
- Relieves headache and
- burning sensation of the head
Potaliis (Pain Management Tharapy)
Potaliis (Pain Management Tharapy)
Potaliis therapeutic application of warmth Potali (cotton bag filled with herbs) as a local or full body massage with or without oil. It calms vata, reduces swelling and water retention, and releases ama (toxins, accumulations) from tissues and joints.
- It improves blood circulation
- stimulates lymphatic drainage eases joint
- muscle pain reduces cellulite
- excess eight
- gas and bloating
Nasyam (Nasal Therapy)
Nasyam means inhalation of medicated herbal drops to cleanse the nasal passage. During Nasyam treatment herbal steam is inhaled through the nasal passage and lungs. The base of the brain is right behind the nasal cavity and Nasyam is said to stimulate the base of the brain through its effect on the olfactory nerve endings bringing greater clarity and balance to the mind, brain and senses
It opens the nasal passage
Cleans the respiratory system
Cure for migraine, sinusitis and allergic disease
Induces sound sleep
Netra Tharpanam (Eye Treatment)
In Netra Tharpanam paste is prepared with herbs and powders and a boundary is made with it around the eyes of the patient who is in supine position. The medicated liquids are gently poured in the eye and the patient is llowed to lie down for 20 to 30 minutes. After that the liquids is removed by breaking the boundary and the eyes are washed with herbal decoctions
- It relieves the strain due to constant glaring at the computer and TV screen Helps in preventing early formation of Cataract Reduces pain and burning.sensation in the eyes it is very useful in conditions like Dry Eye Syndrome, Chronic Conjunctivitis, Corneal Ulcer and Glaucoma.
Kativasti (Lower Back Teatment)
In Kativasti specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lower back and retained inside on herbal paste boundary for 45 minutes. The healing properties of herbal oils used for this therapy deeply cleans and enriches the blood, builds and maintains strong muscle and connective tissues and lubricates the joints keeping them flexible and pain free.
- Recommended in spinal disorders Relieves pain in sciatica and Inter Vertebral Disc Prolapses (IVDP) relieves any type of back pain Stimulates and nourishes nerves relieving pain and numbness If the same process is done on knee is called Jaanu Vasti (beneficial in Arthritis) and if done on the neck is called Greeva Vasti (beneficial in Cervical).
Mukhalepam (Ayurvedic Facial)
This treatment reduces pimples (acne), wrinkles, sagging skin through the facial massage, face steam and face packs.
- It is useful in pimples (Acne), wrinkles, blackish discoloration,
uneven skin colour of face.
Tenalepam (Holistic body Spa)
This is one of the special holistic rejuvenating treatment for whole body. In this process whole body cleansing, scrubbing with herbal powder gentle manage with aroma oil, hot towel sponge, herbal pack and shower consequently proceed.